Friday, November 12, 2010

Gorjuss Girl Christmas Challenge Sketch




I made this card for the Gorjuss Girl sketch challenge and love how it turned out! I didn't even case....which is usually my mo, but I am changing and doing my own thing always now.


Stamped in memento ink and colored with copics, except shoes which were a black gellyroll pen. Both patterned papers are DCWV holiday pack from at least 1 or 2 yrs ago. Spellbinder label 8 on black and emboseed and on patterned paper, trimmed so I would have a small black frame.

white flowers colored with copics (copics used were r43, r46, r59) for image also with pearl brads on inside from michaels several yrs ago....(i am trying to stop being a horder!)


Setiment is from Gina K on a spellbinder fancy label cut out.


I decided it was too crowded at the bottom and changed the layout a little to be the second picture, which I like much better!


I am pretty sure this card will go to my gal pal in Chicago who has a little 2 yr old with a bit of an attitude....but will do anything if she is allowed to wear her boots. So the inside will say... "I want my boots!"

No comments: