Sunday, November 14, 2010

CPS sketch to try AND other card challeges to make cards for!



Tonight I am going to be working on the sketch below for some thank yous for my mother to use for those attending my older sister, Annie's memorial here in Indiana. She passed away at 40 in florida at the beginning of October. Cause of death was unknown. She was able to be an organ doner at least.




My mom has run out of TYs so I will be making these tonight after the rug rats are in bed and try to get the results posted! :)


I also Have a KRAFTIN KIMMIE challenge of funky fibers and have decided that I would just try to do something with ribbon, either ruffling it by sewing or by doing some sort of alteration to make it "funky".


I am going to be making a birthday card for the "all that scraps wed challenge" and I think I will pair the kraftin kimmie challenge with this and make one style! :)


I have a 7kids college fund challenge to "give thianks" card to make and the card patterns challege to make with this sketch.... I have my work cut out for me this evening!


No comments: