Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Fairy Card


I made this card from the Stampin for the weekend card sketch challenge.
Paper is dcwv from last year christmas or more back... :) using up stash!
Image is Sugar Nellie, colored with copics and sponged around using the spellbinder nestability oval that I used to cut it Sponged in Distress ink linen. Spellbinder shapeabilty for the sentiment along with Gina K stamp set that matches the "fancy tags" shape.
thanks for looking!
OH....also entering into the FLourishes tuesday challenge for christmas card.
Entering into the copic challenge for shading and paper piercing. Not as much shading done on this fairy, but I worked on shading of her hair. I need to find a beginner copic class as I really enjoy using them and have really grown my collection of them and want to be good at what I am doing!

1 comment:

mycardz said...

Your card is adorable! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations! Thank you. hugz, Mary