Sunday, November 14, 2010

CPS Challenge 193 Thank Yous






I made these thank yous for my mother to use since she has run out. She needs alot for my sister's memorial service last week. So I had to keep them simple and not too much extra things on them so I could make several. I also used up scraps that I found around, so there are several different variations of this.
Stamp is lovely as a tree from stampin up, embossed in copper. Nestie lacey circle in a paper from a pad from walmart , ovals in white and SU kraft. Blue/Grey cs is from SU but I don't know the name anymore! The Sentiment is from Gina K stamps.

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are very pretty! I love the stamped trees! Great job with CPS 193! ♥♥♥

Kristii said...

So very pretty!!! Love the stamped trees and soft colors!