Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Card for Baby Jacob

We have a friend, Candy, that just had a baby and we will be visiting them in a few days for the first time and wanted to give her a card and a few other things....hand me downs, adorable socks that I found at target...they are my favorite for my kids, so I thought I would like to share with the new mommy!



White Cardstock embossed with Spellbinders Label 8.
Oval sponged in black, stamped in momento black ink.
Image is from The Angel Company and is colored in copics.
I used just any paper for it and wow....can I just say, using the right paper for copics is so super important and I learned that today! The paper bleeds....ugh, will have to make sure that I don't use cheap CS again when coloring with copics!
Sentiment from Gina K designs and stamped on a Spellbinder FAncy Tags Die and embossed in silver.
Ribbon is silver satin ribbon from Michaels
My husband really prefers simple cards, so I did this one for him.
This will be submitted to the Charisma Cardz Callenge

No comments: