Friday, May 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday

3 patterned papers challenge.  I did a cross between the scrap bin and a paper pack.  Might have done the tone on tone too but I didn't have enough variety in my paper packs....have always been a more clean and simple gal.

Make it Monday CHallenge of the 3 patterned papers

Bling it on Challenge at the Paper Shelter is why she has such a sparkly tailfeathers....I wouldn't have done that without the challenge, so I guess it was a good thing I entered....I love the sparkle bling.  I might even add a few extra rhinestones in the centers of the flowers on the Birdie...hmmm.

Fab n Funky is asking for new beginnings and since I have no reason for a new something card...I have used my new stamp set of the Tweet Tweet from Papertrey Ink.  

Sketch Saturday is where I got my sketch.  Love where it led me on this card.  Love the look.  CAn't wait to give this to someone.

And the colors were inspired by the Bright bold colors challenge of the Paper Pretties

Supplies:

Patterned papers from echo park, spring time and dots and stripes
Tweet Tweet stamp and Tiny Tags from Papertrey Ink
SU dark pink (don't know name anymore)
Stickles on the tail
Black embossing powder
Yea!  Fun card!  :)  thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Emma H said...

Great card - I love the red and teal and the cute little birdie! Thanks for playing along with Fab n Funky this week!

Rach83 said...

Lovely card, Angie. Super image and your colour combo is really striking.

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to check out our next challenge launching tomorrow.

Rachel x