Sunday, May 13, 2012

Design one, case three day!

So, I decided I needed to stamp tonight and inked up some stamps that had never been touched, some lightly used and one used a lot!

I had made these diecut flowers for the Papertrey Ink Make it monday color challenge and never made a card with them.  So I did tonight.

But, then I did a big oops when I stamped the inside!  Hehe...
Stamps used:  PTI: Frilly Flowers (matching) dies), sentiment from Heart to Heart #2



Used stamp set/dies from PTI for bird called Tweet Tweet and the oval/scallop are spellbinders

Colors were based off the MIM color challenge again, the picture inspiration is above.


I had never used the medallion stamps and just love them, but never got them out....so Off to case I did.    Used blueberry sky pti ink and cs.  sentiment is from masculine motifs.  Mendi medallion stamp set is also from pti.  I love that I got a manly card done today! 

Entering into the following challenges:
All Sorts Challenge Blog --for a man
Totally Papercrafts:  No pesky Girls allowed
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge: for the boys



  I used  the colors from the color challenge above again to do this medallion make a wish card.  I used the rule of three to make sure I had 3 of every color to help balance it out and it really made the difference!  I really like the way it turned out and love the colors together.  Raspberry fizz, summer sunrise, enchanted evening (I don't have royal velvet, figured the enchanted evening is pretty close!)  No poppy, too simple of card for too many colors!



5 comments:

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with this great card.

Pam x

Jenny said...

I love this look of colour on kraft card - you have done a fabulous job. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. x

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

Mummylade said...

the medallion stamp is amazing! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is a very colourful card I love the simple layout against the kraft...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

You can join us at Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Allsorts-Blog-Challenge/251780891537227