Friday, May 25, 2012

May Blog Hop for Papertrey Ink



Here is the photo inspiration for the may pti blog hop.

















Here is my first interpretation.

Supplies used....

All pti cardstock

Stamps: frilly flowers, out on a limb for sentiment, houndstooth

tools: mat stack 4 and layerz and frilly flowers dies, lace impression plate

White embossing powder


I think next I will try and do a black background one...se what I come up with in an hour or so more...but  I like this photo and love the colors and simplicity it insprires in me, so I am running on this one trying to make as many as I can tonight!  I made this half as my kids were getting ready to go out to eat, finished it while they "watered" the plants...aka, half of themselves...and got half the posting done while doing teeth and jammies!  Now they are asleep and I want to try and get more done!  I am motivated!  :)

No comments: