I have had this cut out for Lilly for 6months and last night and today I have gotten it finished.
I did a little bit of changing from the original pattern from the Finish pattern magazine Ottobre, issue 03/10
I changed the ribbon design from being vertical to horizontal and placed the buttons in the same place. I omitted the pockets since I thought the fabric design was busy enough without pockets adding distraction.
The buttons are from my mother's collection of mother of pearl buttons that she has gathered over many years. The lacy trim is from walmart...I purchased it for card making and scrapbooking, but I like the way it looked with the fabric when I was trying to figure out what trims I had to match.
You can see from the closeup that I still have work to do and much room for improvement when you see the zipper at the back. The rest of the dress came together easily, but I am still not very good on zippers.