- Today I made 2 cards, one with my NEW Lili of the Valley Stamps from the UK and one with Papertrey Ink "In Celebration" stamp set.
- The first is this adorable little gal, whom is colored with copics (r20, 24, 27) and I used tip to tip technique since I didn't have the R22 color to blend well. I think it went rather nicely. I learned this at a 4 hr copic class from a certified copic gal Dionne (her blog here)
- CS is from SU, patterned paper is DCWV Whimsy stack, silver satin ribbon from Michaels, silver embossing, sewing machine, Spellbinders circle, big scallops and fancy tags. Sentiment is from Gina K along with the oval stamp around it. Embellished with faux dew drops from Michaels. Stickles on wings, wand and antaneas are "icicles". I love the end look. She is just so stinkin adorable!
- anything but a square--rectangles circles oval, but no square! at Cupcake craft challenge
- Show us a Circle at Lili of the Valley Challenge
- Papertake Weekly Challenge is anything goes with option of something old....well, those dew drops are over 2 yrs old....
- And...for the Pixie Cottage Challenge...something cute! If this card isn't cute...don't know what is!
- The Clean and Simple card is for my husband's birthday which is in 5 days and must be simple because he doesn't like a bunch of stuff. All stamping from the Papertrey Ink set mentioned above. Silver paper is from a package of shimmer paper from Michaels. Silver embossing, black ribbon from Michaels and that is about all for this one!
Challenges Entered into
- Gorjuss Challenge for black and....(one color--Mine is silver!)
- Charisma Cardz Challenge for black, white and one other color
MY GOAL for MARCH: Make 2 cards "not girly" for ever 1 that I make girly. I did make two of the CAS today, the other has a different sentiment and is going into the donated to Kindergarten gift basket for a raffle later this month.
I just find that I make what I love the most, but need to branch out into cards that other people might enjoy also. . . and I enjoy making them, but it is not my passion.