- Cupcake Craft Challenge for Up in the Air and option green (have a little green)
- Double Dutch challenged for a creation (not into recipie cards, but bunny has a cupcake!)
- Crafts 4 eternity gave me the color palette of aqua, green, purple
- Sketch n stash gave me the design layout with their sketch
- Crazy Challenge challenged us to use brads or eyelets
- Creative inspirations challenged us to make an Easel Card (this is my first one!! had to look up the tutorial on splitcoaststampers.com so I could do it!!)
- And finally Paper Sundaes challenged us to keep it simple, and I think I did that very well!
The cardstock is Stampin Up, dewdrops are fakes from Michaels. Aqua paper and patterned paper I got from TAC years ago, called a little Whimsy. Perfect for the color challenge!! I used Copics to color in the Lili of the Valley stamp, which is my first time using him! So cute! (c03,05-bg000, 02, 05--yg01, 03, 17-v09, 06)
Black brads was from SU when I was a demo, which was before i was a mother! And my oldest is 5.5yrs old!!! Come to think of it, all my SU stuff is that old! I have only bought black, metallic and white cs and have never had to buy more color CS because I had bought so much as a demo!!