Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lillth in love....




Made for Valentines day and several challenges, here is Lilth in love.
Kraftin Kimmie stamp colored with copics, peach paper unkown CS, patterned paper is an old DCWV stack...so old I don't know when and the stack fell apart a long while ago.
Because she is in love and a valentine.... I sponged distess ink in worn lipstick around her. What a nice rosey glow of love it made. I just got it yesterday, so I had to use it!!! I was very excited!
Her feet stick out just a tad from the circle nestie by using the out of the box technique found on splitcoast
The peach cardstock was lightly sponged with distress ink walnut stain. Helps it stand out more as the peach was too pale.
The chocolate chip CS from SU is sponged over a template of tim holtz's with a flourish. I used the walnut stain again. Very faint but adds some texture without being overwhelming. This might be for my darling Husband, and he doesn't like too much crazy stuff on cards. Whenever he watches as I browse on blog hops or whatnot, he often "scoffs" at the over embellished cards....and only seems to allow it at christmas. He is odd....I guess, or I am...who knows!
The "love" stamp is from TAC and was sponged with walnut and the circle is a faux brad was made by using the stencil's tag that had a hole to hang it on the hook at the self...and sponged again in walnut.
Entering in several challenges:
CUPCAKE CHALLENGE**Seeing Red**
SKETCH SATURDAY--**Sketch**

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card you have made after the sketch!
Love the image :)
Thank you for joining in at SS,
hugs from Maya :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So sweet! Lillith looks fab! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!