Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Recycle card for challenge



I am trying to figure out what i wrong with this card. I made it for the challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie blog, but for some reason....it doesn't look goo din my eyes. I need to fix it but don't know what would do it. Please let me know if you have an idea on what to do to make it better....cause it needs...somethin!
I have 3 little ones 5 and under and so I color when I can, then store the images that are colored for future use. My oldest dd loves to color, so it is great thing for us to do together without havin to drag out all the crafty stuff and have to tell her no no no that she can't use them! :) I am a little possive about my stuff.
Now...a little about Lilith and her froggy. The bow made out of tulle is left over a tutu I made my son (hes 3 and had to have one like his big sis!)
Other supplies: spellbinders nesties, SU cardstock, cuttlebug folder, copics, edge puncher, dots from michaels

No comments: