So rather then fold the mountain of laundry, 4 or 5 loads sitting on my couch, decide to craft.
Today it's the 4th Day of papertrey ink's april release. I love so many of the design team's creations I have decided to start CASING them with things I already have rather then lust over then thinking I need then all. I no longer have play money AT ALL since my dh's new job is MUCH less pay. Ouch, family of 5 with stay at home mom! Might have to get a job!
Anyways....very proud of how great my knock off looks.
I have enteed this card into several challenges:
Cute Card Thursday--Spring Flowers
Simon Says Stamp-April Showers brings Spring Flowers
Creative Card Crew--Kraft cardstock
- Frilly flowers from papertrey ink in their sunrise yellow, avocado leaves, and poppy for dots and small flowers.
- Dots from the pti harvest berries (ginko leaves) set.
- Pinking shears for the edges
- PTI twine
- buttons from my mom's collection, was just plain mother of pearl, but I colored it with dk brown copics and now I have brown buttons!
- Framed Out #2 Stamp Set and Die form PTI. Sentiment is from that set too. With pure poppy ink and Distress Ink, vintage photo on Kraft paper.