Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Papertrey Challenge: Make it Monday #21

Challenged to do a Polaroid 2step masking.




I did 2 because my first doesn't show the technique as well, but I still loved the card that I finished it and have a plan for the person I am going to send it to! Out on a Limb stamp set from PaperTrey Ink, along with the sentiment and die cut from there also. Tiny tags or something. Cuddlebug folder on the Brown SU cardstock embossing....looks like twigs. Both Inks for the Branches/Berries are Tim Holtz Distress Inks (vintage photo and lipstick stain) And finished off with twine I got from Amazon.com


HERE is the challenge and her sample, and video tutorial of how to do it!






Green Card is unknown cardstock, migh be SU, Kraft CS and Stamp set is Masculine Motifs from Papertrey Ink. The kids and I went on a nature hike and saw several blue dragon flies and lots of green leafs, so that is the inspiration for this card. I never have manly cards hanging around, so I am making the effort with this birthday card.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Hi Angie. Thanks for your lovely, lovely comment at my blog, you made my day! I'm glad I popped by as your work is gorgeous. Very elegant and pretty. I'll be stopping by again. x