Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ottobre 03/07 Girl Romper with changes for Lilly

A few changes....

Ottobre made it in a

woven, I did knit....from chezami.com

I left off the frills of the sides and the pocket.


I gathered pocket and did a binding on a woven twill from chezami.com also.

I have yet to add the buttons, to see what I can find. I might go with either plastic or open ring

metal snaps.

I have not finished the bottoms....because it is now finished and she is sound asleep.

Since this romper is actually made to be shorts, I lengthened it myself and don't know how close I came....

If they are a good length, I will do a rolled hem and do elastic thread shirring 2-3" deep at the bottom like in the new ottobre 04/10....I think it would look cute.

If they are too short, I will take some of that solid woven aqua twill and make cuffs. I will make them wide enough to make the pants a normal length--and gather the legs into he cuffs making a ballooning look....

Tight pants don't look good on her right now with her poofy, fluffy cloth diaper bottom, billowing pants are what looks best! Thanks for looking!

No comments: