Sunday, March 11, 2007

Finally OUTSIDE, our Sunday Walk


The weather was finally agreeable for the last few days here in N. Indiana and we all went outside to enjoy it after our nap! We really haven't had many belly shots....At least not since the beginning of the year. We have one from our waterpark adventure in the beginning of Jan, but that was 2.5 months ago, and I guess I have grown a little...well, hopefully, HE is growing the most! :)

Anyways, I digress....

We have been trying to make sure that Alex has a little connection to the baby and we often talk to the baby and kiss the baby as you see in this picture! We also dance together with the baby. I shake my belly side to side to the music and she will too!


Alex loves to walk on her own now and hates to be in the stroller for walks. My mom has decided we will need to get a lease for her....and since she is such an independent little snot...I might need to for the walks in town with just her, Isaac, and myself. Out in public places....maybe not. If Jim is around, then DEFINATELY NOT! If the two of us can't handle the two of them, I don't think we have any place being wherever we are at!



Just a plain old side shot to show the belly. Isaac is really low, and pretty much has been the whole time. I had a few weeks of pain on my lower abdomen a month or so ago, then it went away. But now, I think he has just gotten too heavy!! I can barely roll over in bed anymore because it hurts moving those muscles to get me moving!

Doesn't it look like he should be coming out soon???!!! I think so!

Today is exactly 2 weeks till his due date, which is the exact day Alex came early. So I am rather hopeful.....but of course that means he won't be here until after his due date...March 25. At least we know his deadline...We will have a baby by the 29th. My OB will be leaving on the 30th, so we have our deadline. I am completely okay with this....considering I want him out NOW!





Here is Alex on the BIG Girl Swing at our local elementary school. She usually LOVES to swing on her own, but today, she just wanted to get on, then off, then on another one, then on to the other one!!!

This is a pretty good picture of the wool longies that I made for her out of the sweater from Salvation Army.

If you want to see more pictures of our little outing check out the web album here!

We had a good time and are looking forward to the next few days which are supposed to be just as nice....and even into the 60s on Tuesday before leaving us again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: