I made a muslim of this dress from the Ottobre sized up for Alex--made from Anglina ballerina fabric that I dislike. I plan on making th real thing for Lilly in the right size in some super cute fabrics that coordinate and do self made bias tape out of a stripes and the body of the dress out of a dots fabric and make an applique of a butterfly on butterfly corrdinating print fabric that matches the other.
Here is the dress I made for alex...she does love it....it is the fabric....for her, she loves it if it twirls, has a beloved character or is pink and princess or butterflies or the such.
This weeks new item: appliques....a batman applique on an ottobre raglan top for Isaac's birthday. Almost done....good thing, because we celebrate tomorrow for his party! The next project will be this same top for Lilly but with an applique and designer fabric!
Beyond that---I am doing Easter dresses and even making a cute outfit for a little boy too!